Greens are some of my favorite shades for eyeshadows! Of course, I’m biased as I have brown eyes, and green seems to go well with them. I thought I’d do a green eyeshadows look for this upcoming St Patrick’s day, to see if we can get some of that gold at the end of the rainbow!
Enjoy the video, and as always, I’ve listed all the products I used below it!
Here’s a list of the products I used in this St Patrick’s Day Lucky Green Inspired Makeup Tutorial Video:
- Eve Pearl Moisturizer (Eve Pearl)
- Benefit The POREfessional (Sephora) (Ulta)
- Eve Pearl Liquid Foundation (Eve Pearl)
- Bobbie Brown concealer – Warm Beige (Sephora)
- Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush – Blissful (Sephora) (Ulta)
- Guerlain Four Seasons Bronzer – Brunettes (Nordstrom)
- Benefit High Beam (Sephora) (Ulta)
- Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Shadow Pencil – Narc (Sephora)
- Too Faced Sweet Dreams Palette
- MAC Humid Eyeshadow (Nordstrom)
- Bobbie Brown Gel Eyeliner – Black Ink (Sephora)
- Milani Liqui’eye Liner – Green (Drugstore)
- Dior ‘Diorshow Maximizer’ Lash Plumping Serum (Nordstrom) (Sephora)
- Benefit They’re Real Mascara (Sephora) (Ulta)
- Revlon Lip Butter – Tutti Frutti
- Sigma Brushes E50, E45 (Sigma)
- MAC 219, 211 (Nordstrom)
- NARS ‘Yachiyo’ Brush (Nordstrom)
- Hakuhodo K002 (Hakuhodo)
What do you think? Ready to wear some green on St Patrick’s day?