I hope you enjoy my video review as well, featuring a special appearance by my doggies Sandy (beginning) and Bella (dancing at the very end)!
Why did I consider getting this Sigma Bunny Collection Essential Kit?
I saw these brushes for the first time on Sigma’s Blog and I immediately fell in love with them. The baby blue handle and bright pink ferrule color combination was the cutest combo I’ve ever seen!!!
Where can you get it?
I got the Sigma Bunny Collection at SigmaBeauty.com
What did I find in the package?
The case comes in this cute bright pink box. It has a baby blue color and when open can be used as a brush holder. Very convenient for travel or for quick use and storage! I’ve used these before for going on long trips and they are great for brushes, although I’ll admit to fitting much more in the case than legally allowed, lol.
There are 12 makeup brushes in this collection, 4 face brushes and 8 eye brushes. The handles are colored baby blue and the ferrule bright pink. All the brushes in this kit have synthetic bristles. It’s great for those who are looking for an entire ‘vegan’ option for their makeup brush collection.
Time to try it. What did it do for me?
The Sigma Bunny collection brushes are the cutest brushes I own. The color is a-d-o-r-a-b-l-e!! The baby blue handle and bright pink ferrule color combination is the cutest combo I’ve ever seen!! These brushes are also sooo soft. Of course, I wouldn’t say they’re Hakuhodo soft, but they’re also not Hakuhodo priced ;-). Just like the other synthetic bristle brushes from Sigma, these are extremely soft. They actually feel silky! They are made with Sigmax HD fibers which make them vegan friendly. I’ve washed them and they don’t seem to bleed or shed at all. I’ve found them to be very versatile, perfect for any liquid, cream or powder products I own.
The case itself doubles as two brush holders. This is perfect for traveling and keeping the brushes well packaged and contained. It’s also good for keeping the brushes in two clean and dirty piles. It’s also great for keeping your vanity organized.
Let me give you an overview of all the brushes included in the Sigma Bunny Essential Kit:
- Eye Liner – E05: An extra fine-tipped brush that delivers a precise, firm, even stroke to line the eyes. This is my favorite eyeliner brush for applying gel eyeliner.
- Pencil – E30: Precise application of color on the crease, outer corner, upper and lower lash line. Perfect for the smokey looks.
- Tapered Blending – E40: Rounded and tapered top. Specially designed to apply and blend color on the crease.
- Eye Shading – E55: Soft and dense with a rounded finish. Can be used to apply pressed or loose eye shadows and pigments. Perfect for packing color to the eyelids.
- Large Shader – E60: Flat shape is ideal for application of cream formulas and eye shadow primers.
- Small Angle – E65 Essential for the application of gel or cream eye liner on the upper and lower lash line. I also use it for defining my eyebrows.
- Medium Angled Shading – E70: Angled, tapered, flat top. Ideal to apply highlight shades underneath the eyebrow and on the inner corners.
- Large Powder – F30: Very dense with a rounded top. Ideal to apply powder products on face and body.
- Large Angled Contour – F40: The angled shape makes this brush ideal to apply blush or contour shades.
- Duo Fibre – F50: I use this brush mostly to apply any type of blush (cream and powder). It gives me the most beautiful flush of color.
- Foundation – F60: I use it to apply cream foundation to my face. It could also be used to apply moisturizers.
- Concealer – F70: I usually apply the concealer in the under eye area with my fingers. I use this brush to pad concealer to blemishes mainly, but not very often.
What is the Verdict?
This Mrs. Bunny Essential Kit has everything I need to do a whole, flawless face. The bristles are so soft. They don’t scratch or tug the delicate parts of my eyes. I find they’re great quality and at only less than $10 per brush, this is a great buy. In addition, you also get the brush holder which I think is great for traveling. Overall this is a great kit and I recommend it for anyone.