It only takes a little paying attention to time to see how incredibly fast it flies by you. I started doing these My Week In Pictures posts to keep track of all the cool things happening around me, and immediately I fell behind. It’s all good though, specially when I’m catching up to remind everyone of my ongoing Urban Decay Naked2 Palette Giveaway! More on that a bit later…
So, here’s a glance back at my last week as seen through pictures! The last week was a whirlwind of activity, as I was getting ready to receive my parents, who flew from their home to visit me and my husband! They arrived last Wednesday, so we’ve been having a lot of fun this week going around different places, and just enjoying some good time together. They live fairly far, so they can only fly to see me once a year. That means their company during these two weeks is a BIG deal to us.
Anyways, here’s a couple of pictures of week, after I share with you my posts and videos for this past week! Enjoy!!
Here’s the videos I created and posted this week:
- Urban Decay Naked2 Palette Giveaway Video! (Runs until April 25th!)
- Sephora Pantone Universe Lipstick Review and Battle of the Orange Lipsticks!
- Ocean Blue Eyes with Estee Lauder Smokey Sands, Simply BlueLicious Video Tutorial
- Stella & Dot Jewelry Haul – Perfect Mother’s Day Gifts!
I posted the following articles and/or reviews:
- Tarte Maracuja Creaseless Concealer Review
- Revlon Colorstay Provence Nail Enamel Review
- Spotted: New Drugstore Makeup Products For This Spring
Snapshots I took This Week
Looks, Videos or Tutorials Of This Past Week (click each to view Video)
Namaste Beauty’s First Giveaway: Win an Urban Decay Naked2 Palette!
Blue Eyes Makeup Tutorial, Simply BlueLicious!
Product Reviews I Posted This Past Week (click each to read review)
To view all of ‘My Week In Pictures’ posts, click here.