Isn’t blue one of the most incredible colors ever!?!?! At least I think so. Here’s a look I created for a stunning show of blue around the eyes, using the Estee Lauder Smokey Sands palette. I really hope you like this one!
Enjoy the video, and as always, I’ve listed all the products I used below it!
Here’s a list of the products I used in this Estee Lauder Smokey Sands Eyeshadow Palette Video Tutorial:
- Eve Pearl Moisturizer (Eve Pearl)
- Benefit The POREfessional (Sephora) (Ulta)
- Eve Pearl Liquid Foundation – M2/T1 (Eve Pearl)
- Bobbie Brown concealer – Warm Beige (Sephora)
- Estee Lauder Shimmering Sands Illuminating Powder Gelee (Nordstrom)
- NARS Laguna Bronzer (NARS) (Sephora) (NARS)
- MAC Creme Colour Base – Shell (Nordstrom)
- MAC Iridescent Powder – Silver Dusk (Nordstrom)
- MAC Paint Pot – Pure Creation
- Estee Lauder Smokey Sands Eyeshadow Palette (Nordstrom)
- MAC Plumage Eyeshadow (Nordstrom)
- MakeupGeek Corrupt Eyeshadow
- MAC Ricepaper Eyeshadow (Nordstrom)
- MAC Pearlglide Intense Eyeliner – Petrol Blue (Nordstrom)
- MAC Pearlglide Intense Eyeliner – Industrial (Nordstrom)
- Dior Lash Plumpling Serum (Sephora) (Nordstrom)
- Benefit They’re Real Mascara (Sephora) (Ulta)
- MAC Dish It Up
What do you think?