NARS Hanamichi Eyeshadow Palette Makeup Tutorial
I got this eyeshadow palette last year and finally got the chance to create a look with it. I’m really happy about how it turned out, and it should be really easy to do! I’ve heard this kind of technique is called a ‘sandwich smokey eye’. :-) Funny name, right? It’s basically a smokey eye that also has a smokey effect in the inner part of the eye as well as the outer part. I hope you enjoy the video, and if you do, consider ‘liking’ it or sharing it!
Here’s a list of the products I used in this tutorial, so you can recreate it!
- Eve Pearl Moisturizer
- Benefit The POREfessional
- Graftobian Foundation – Femme Fatale
- Eve Pearl Concealer – Tan
- NARS Laguna Bronzer
- Blush and Highlither used are from NARS Hanamichi Eyeshadow Palette
- NARS Hanamichi Eyeshadow Palette
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance (Sephora) (Ulta)
- Bobbie Brown Gel Eyeliner – Black Ink
- Benefit They’re Real Mascara (Ulta) (Sephora)
- Sigma P80, E05,
- MAC 227, 217