Some of my beautiful subscribers have asked me a couple of times to do a Monica Bellucci inspired makeup tutorial. Given that this Dolce and Gabbana Monica Bellucci lipstick collection was just released, I thought it would be a great idea to get inspiration from the campaign photos D&G put out to promote them. Her look is so classy and glamorous in this picture that even though I look absolutely nothing like her, I decided to give it a go to and try this bronze smokey eye with killer red lips.
Enjoy the video, and as always, check out all the products I used below as well as links to where you can get them yourself!
Here’s a list of the products I used in this Monica Bellucci Makeup Tutorial:
- Eve Pearl Moisturizer (Eve Pearl)
- Benefit The POREfessional (Sephora) (Ulta)
- Laura Mercier Silk Creme Foundation – Cashew Beige (Nordstrom) (Sephora)
- Bobbie Brown Concealer – Warm Beige (Nordstrom)
- Chanel Soleil Tan de Chanel (Bronze Universal) (Nordstrom)
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance (Sephora)
- Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette (Sephora)
- Guerlain Capri Eyeshadow Quad (Nordstrom) (Sephora)
- Bobbi Brown Gel Eyeliner – Black Ink (Sephora) (Nordstrom)
- Bobbi Brown Gel Eyeliner – Espresso Ink (Sephora) (Nordstrom)
- Dior ‘Diorshow Maximizer’ Lash Plumping Serum (Nordstrom) (Sephora)
- Tarte lights, camera, lashes! (Sephora)
- Dolce and Gabbana Voluptuous Lipstick – Attractive Monica (Saks Fifth Avenue)