I love Spring. Beautiful colors make a comeback, and we get to go outside a lot more to show our ‘stuff’. This Estee Lauder Smokey Sands Eyeshadow Palette (review here) makes for a nice beginning of Spring look. I didn’t go for the blue eyeshadow (I will be doing another one with it soon), but I still think this copper/brown look ads a nice touch to welcome in the warmth of the new season.
Enjoy the video, and as always, I’ve listed all the products I used below it!
Here’s a list of the products I used in this Estee Lauder Smokey Sands Eyeshadow Palette Video Tutorial:
- Eve Pearl Moisturizer (Eve Pearl)
- Benefit The POREfessional (Sephora) (Ulta)
- Eve Pearl Liquid Foundation (Eve Pearl)
- Bobbie Brown concealer – Warm Beige (Sephora)
- Estee Lauder Shimmering Sands Illuminating Powder Gelee (Nordstrom)
- NARS Laguna Bronzer Blush (NARS) (Sephora) (NARS)
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer (Sephora) (Ulta)
- Estee Lauder Smokey Sands Eyeshadow Palette (Nordstrom)
- Milani Liquify Eyeliner – Brown (Drugstore)
- Benefit They’re Real Mascara (Sephora) (Ulta)
- MAC Kissable Lip Colour – Woo Me (Nordstrom)
What do you think?